We are so happy to be open and can’t wait to see each and every one of you! We continue to take every precaution to make sure you and our staff stay healthy, and that we are complying with the guidelines laid out by the CDC and the State of Florida. Please help us by reading this information and abiding by our guidelines:
- All services must be scheduled by appointment.
- We require that guests wear a face mask at all times while in the building. Please ensure it goes behind the ears so as not to disturb the service process with your hair.
- All staff members must wear a face mask.
- Any waxing/tinting/facial services staff will also wear an additional face shield & gloves.
- Beverage services are paused.
- Please no friends or family with you that are not receiving a service at the same time.
- Immediately upon arrival, we will ask that you wash/sanitize your hands prior to your service.
- 6 ft of social distance will remain in all cases except between the stylist and guest while performing the service.
- Please call upon arrival and we will let you know if it’s time to come up 🙂
- Please leave all additional personal items behind. Necessities only (ie. keys, method of payment, phone).
- Haircuts: Please arrive with clean hair.
We are again offering blow dries with your appointment, but if you’d like to have a shorter appointment, you can choose not to have your hair dried. Please shampoo before your appointment.
Note to guests with extensions – your color and cut will be done on a different day than your extensions.
Additional Sanitation Measures:
- There will be 15-minute cleaning sessions between each guest.
- We will be sanitizing work stations & frequent touch spaces with EPA Registered disinfectants on a frequent & scheduled basis.
- All Team Members have completed the COVID-19 Barbicide Certification.
- All unnecessary frequent touch items have been removed (ie. Newspapers etc).