Salon Inga’ is looking to expand its dynamic team. If you are a team player, like to give exceptional customer service and are looking not just for a job but a career, apply today.
- Education Director
- Color Technician
- Skincare Specialist
- Makeup Artist
- Nail Technician specializing in natural nails for manicures and pedicures
You may fax your resume and cover letter to 813-960-8125, email us at email@example.com or come in and leave your information with our Salon Coordinator. No phone calls please.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Direct deposit
- Paid vacation for full-time employees after 1 year
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing in-salon education
- Travel opportunities through education fund
- Opportunities for advancement
- Personal growth opportunities through monthly evaluations
- Personal consultation with goals and planning
- Incentive programs that increase earning power
- New staff member promotions to build clientele
- Salon culture based on team effort
- Support team
- Personal business cards
- Complimentary salon services
- Product discounts
- Discounts for family and friends
- On going in-salon education
- Yearly trips to New York City and Miami for the Intercoiffure convention
- Educational events of your choice through education fund
(i.e. Premier Show Orlando)
Associate Training Program
We pride ourselves on the excellent training program we offer all employees. Trainees right out of beauty school are given the opportunity to train under a senior stylist. They will receive intensive instruction in technical as well as customer service and retail skills. Our program consists of 3 different levels which will be completed at an individual pace. Such training ensures that they’re well rounded in all aspects of the profession when they begin serving clients of their own.
Another outstanding opportunity that we offer is a sponsorship program for students who qualify. For more information about sponsorship or our Associate’s Training Program, please contact our salon coordinator.